ML150LRS Rechargeable LED Fast-Charging Flashlight - Gloss Black - Custom Engraving
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the ML150LRS a compact version of the ML150LR.
ML150LRS Rechargeable LED Fast-Charging Flashlight - Custom Engraving
Maglite® flashlights make “brilliant” corporate gifts. In fact, thousands of organizations all over the world have discovered that when you consider our reputation for quality and design, combined with our high perceived value, Maglite® flashlights will deliver your desired results. Our customizing capabilities allow your company name, logo, or message to become a permanent addition to any Maglite® flashlight. Your artwork can be duplicated precisely with our fully computerized laser engraving process.
- Lifetime Tough. anodized aluminum body
- QuickFocus™ -- Spot to Flood in about 1/4 turn of the head
- QuickClik. electronic switching to select from 5 operating modes
- Customizable for quickest access to each user’s preferred modes
- Ten Year Limited Warranty
- (Patented) Advanced heat sink improves brightness and power management.
- User-friendly QuickClik. interface.
- Customizable for fast access to each user’s preferred functions – High, Low, Eco, 12 Hz Strobe, Momentary On/Off.
Rechargeable Battery Features:
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry for improved safety & performance.
- Long service life – up to 2,000 charge/discharge cycles
Charging Cradle Features:
- Fully charges dead battery in 1.5 hrs.
- Cradle securely clamps light even in rough conditions.
- Cannot overcharge battery.
- Supplied with AC and DC adapters.
High-Reliability Electronic Switch With QuickClik® User Interface
The QuickClik® user interface, already familiar to anyone who knows our product line, is what gives the ML150LRS™ flashlight its extreme versatility. It enables each user to custom-configure the flashlight to optimize ease of access to the functions he or she needs most. Five separate functions are available – High Power, Low Power, Eco Mode®, Strobe (12 Hz) and Momentary (“Dead-Man Switch”) mode. These are organized into four different function sets – General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement and Military. So, for example, if a user selects the “General” function set, three of the five functions are accessible: High Power (with one click), Low Power (two clicks), and Eco Mode® (three clicks). If a user invokes the “Law Enforcement” function set, a different set of three functions, in a different order, becomes accessible: Momentary (with one click), Full Power (two clicks), and Eco Mode® (three clicks). In the “Outdoor” and “Military” function sets, the Strobe function is one of the accessible functions.