MAGLITE® is introducing a line of backpacks that meet the MAGLITE® standard for performance and durability. The backpacks are “Manufactured in the U.S.A.”
Style: Tactical, adventure, medical, Everyday +
• Removable and adjustable ML300LX 2 or 3 Cell flashlight holder
• 6x2 Pals webbing on the inside and outside sides
• Soft loop Velcro® interior to create a modular packing system offered and sold separately
• Exterior Velcro® Loop panels
• Exterior Shock Cord
• Exterior pockets measuring 10”x 4” & 10”x 9”
• #10 YKK Zipper chain and heads,
• Silent paracord zipper pulls
• Heavy Duty D rings on the shoulder straps
• Built with Mil Spec Berry Compliant plastic hardware.
• Made with 1000 & 400 denier Cordura® nylon
• Moisture repelling material (not waterproof)
• Main Body Capacity: 18”x 11”x 4”
• Wrapped Mil-W17337 Webbing Carry Handle
• 792 Cubic Inches / 12.9 L
• 3 tired internal zippered pocket system
• Direct full open design
• Air channels sewn into back
• The flashlight holder is made out of Mil Spec 17337 1 & 1.5 inch webbing with Polyester woven elastic. Both are berry compliant.
Backpack Warranty information
Should one of our products fail due to a defect in materials or workmanship we will fix this issue for the
lifetime of the product. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear such as tears or holes due to
abrasion, abuse such as getting run over by a vehicle or Damage displayed due to misuse of the intended
use of the product, personal modifications, heat or fire damage, broken or crushed buckles, or
discoloration due to contact with chemicals or excessive use in salt water. This warranty applies only to
the original purchaser and is non-transferable. All of our products are manufactured in California, USA under strict quality control guidelines. Our products are sewn with state-of-the-art
industrial sewing machines using high quality nylon thread. We use only the best materials available to
ensure your satisfaction. Care is taken to ensure that our products will provide you with years of faithful
service and be ready when you need them.
Warranty does NOT cover:
Plastic and metal hardware, zippers and metal
Damage displayed due to misuse of the intended use of the product.
Shipping to and from Mag Instrument, Inc.
Any modification not made by Mag Instrument, Inc.
All Returns and Warranty MUST be Coordinated with Mag Instrument, Inc.
Warranty is Voided if: Any modifications made by the purchaser that alter the original design of a MAGLITE® product. If product received by Mag Instrument, Inc. is excessively dirty, covered in animal hair, are bloody, etc. will be returned to the customer immediately without being repaired.
For warranty returns: Send the product (postage or shipping prepaid) to Mag Instrument, Inc. 2001 South Hellman Avenue - 50600, Ontario, California, USA 91761-8019, Attention: Warranty/Repair Department. For your protection and to expedite handling and/or postal claims, we recommend that all returns be insured and sent Certified and/or Return Receipt Requested.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from country to country, province to province, and state to state. Where any term of this warranty is prohibited by the law of any jurisdiction, such term shall there be null and void, but the remainder of this warranty shall remain in full force and effect. THESE STATEMENTS DO NOT AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Mag Instrument, Inc. offers a 14-day money back guarantee on any product purchased on Maglite.com. Simply return the packing slip along with the unused item in its original package for a full refund, excluding any shipping charges you incurred when purchasing or returning the product. Your return will be processed promptly.
Please send to: Mag Instrument, Inc. 2001 South Hellman Avenue Ontario, California 91761 Att: Maglite.com Return