ML150LRS(X) Mag Charger Rechargeable LED Fast-Charging Maglite Flashlight
Regular price $123.25 Save $-123.25
Introducing the Maglite ML150LRS a compact version of the ML150LR.
- Lifetime Tough. anodized aluminum body
- QuickFocus™ -- Spot to Flood in about 1/4 turn of the head
- QuickClik. electronic switching to select from 5 operating modes
- Customizable for quickest access to each user’s preferred modes
- Ten Year Limited Warranty
- (Patented) Advanced heat sink improves brightness and power management.
- User-friendly QuickClik. interface.
- Customizable for fast access to each user’s preferred functions – High, Low, Eco, 12 Hz Strobe, Momentary On/Off.
Rechargeable Battery Features:
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry for improved safety & performance.
- Long service life – up to 2,000 charge/discharge cycles
Charging Cradle Features:
- Fully charges dead battery in 1.5 hrs.
- Cradle securely clamps light even in rough conditions.
- Cannot overcharge battery.
- Supplied with AC and DC adapters.
High-Reliability Electronic Switch With QuickClik® User Interface
The QuickClik® user interface, already familiar to anyone who knows our product line, is what gives the ML150LRS™ flashlight its extreme versatility. It enables each user to custom-configure the flashlight to optimize ease of access to the functions he or she needs most. Five separate functions are available – High Power, Low Power, Eco Mode®, Strobe (12 Hz) and Momentary (“Dead-Man Switch”) mode. These are organized into four different function sets – General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement and Military. So, for example, if a user selects the “General” function set, three of the five functions are accessible: High Power (with one click), Low Power (two clicks), and Eco Mode® (three clicks). If a user invokes the “Law Enforcement” function set, a different set of three functions, in a different order, becomes accessible: Momentary (with one click), Full Power (two clicks), and Eco Mode® (three clicks). In the “Outdoor” and “Military” function sets, the Strobe function is one of the accessible functions.