Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
inertial switch responds when the user rotates the flashlight to make output adjustments.
The remarkably versatile XL200® can:
• Turn on and adjust continuously between bright and dim – and remember the user’s choice the next time the light is turned on.
• Produce a strobe whose rate is user-adjustable from fast to slow – and remember the setting from use to use.
• Assume a “Nite Lite™” mode: The light comes on bright, gradually dimming to darkness. Then it just waits – ready to come on instantly if touched or moved.
• Enter a silent signal mode – producing visible International Morse Code signals (short and long flashes = “dots and dashes”), which the user controls by rotating the light.
• Produce a continuous, automatic flashing “SOS” signal. In addition, the XL200. has a “Lockout” feature to prevent accidental activation.Includes: Anti Roll / Lens holder, Colored Lens set, Red, Green, & Blue, Pocket Clip and Pocket Clip Tool. (3) Premium Alkaline Batteries.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
Mag Instrument, Inc. offers a 14-day money back guarantee on any product purchased on Maglite.com. Simply return the packing slip along with the unused item in its original package for a full refund, excluding any shipping charges you incurred when purchasing or returning the product. Your return will be processed promptly.
Please send to:
Mag Instrument, Inc.
2001 South Hellman Avenue
Ontario, California 91761
Att: Maglite.com Return